The Goerdeler Kolleg for Good Governance provides additional professional qualifications in the field of good governance to a new generation of executives from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine. In doing so, it aims to foster responsible action in the public sector (public administration and non-profit organizations) as well as in business.
The following is required of all applicants:
- citizenship of one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Turkey, or Ukraine residency in one of these countries
- a university degree, with proof of outstanding academic performance
- several years of professional experience in relevant areas (with responsibilities in personnel or budget matters)
- the support of your employer
- a specific idea for a project and an interest in good governance and political thought
- a strong sense of social responsibility and commitment in addition to strong leadership qualities
- excellent German as well as English language skills
The working language is German.
Deadline for applications: March 2, 2015
Additional information can be found on the
following webpage: www.goerdeler-kolleg.de
Contact for Applicants:
Lea Sophie Deworetzki