Focus 2015: The State of the State: Organizing Power, Authority and Legitimacy
The scholarship programme “Trajectories of Change” addresses historical and current transformation processes in the European neighbourhood. It offers stipends and fieldwork grants for Ph.D. students in the humanities and social sciences, and supports both empirical research and projects centred on theoretical reflection. For 2015, applications dealing with the role of the state in transformation processes are especially welcome. Innovative research questions and comparative approaches are highly encouraged.
The programme offers flexible funding schemes for Ph.D. students at various stages of their dissertation research as well as for graduate students in the phase of Ph.D. project development:
- Ph.D. Scholarships
- Dissertation Completion Scholarships
- Pre-Doctoral Research Grants
- Fieldwork Grants
- Applicants must be Ph.D. students of social sciences or humanities. Prospective Ph.D. students can apply for Pre-Doctoral Research Grants.
- Deadline 26 February 2015 for a stipend starting in September 2015
- Please apply online at www.trajectories-of-change.de with Ph.D. proposal and two references.
Further information: www.trajectories-of-change.de.